NutriScience – leading the field for effective electrolyte replacement in greyhounds
Greyhound NutriLyte | Price: €12.15
Additional Product Info
Greyhound NutriLyte is an advanced second-generation electrolyte designed to meet the needs of the racing greyhound or performance dog. Training, travelling and panting deplete electrolytyes, carbohydrates and B vitamins which will, in turn, reduce performance. Nutrilyte replenishes these electrolytes and provide vital water-soluble vitamins and easily absorbable carbohydrates.
Symptoms of dehydration include:
- Excessive skin tenting/decreased skin turgor (the skin stays “stuck together” for a prolonged period of time after being gently lifted and pressed between two fingers. Normal skin pliability depends in large part upon hydration status.
- Loose skin (loss of elasticity)
- Wrinkled skin (due to dryness)
- Lack of appetite
- Weight loss
- Excessive urine production (polyuria)
- Excessive drooling/salivation (ptyalism)
- Tacky, dry gums and other mucous membranes
- Elevated heart rate (tachycardia)
- Weak pulse quality/strength
- Prolonged capillary refill time (this is a simple test done by pressing on the dog’s gums with a fingertip and assessing how long it takes for the spot to return to its normal pink color; the normal canine capillary refill time is less than 2 minutes.)
- Sunken eyes (enophthalmos; usually bilaterally symmetrical/affecting both eyes equally)
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Monopotassium phosphate, Vitamin BI, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Calcium Pantothenate, Dextrose monohydrate
Add 4 scoops to the feed or add to 1 litre of water and mix while adding.
The maximum recommended amount is 4 scoops daily over a period of 1-3 days.
Water should be freely available at all times.
Greyhound NutriLyte comes in a 400g tub.