MuscleAid Horse Supplement
MuscleAid is scientifically-formulated to help maximize equine performance.
Additional Product Info
It is an unavoidable fact that intensive exercising of horses and ponies creates muscle breakdown. The more severe the muscle breakdown the longer it takes to recover and participate in further exercise, and as a consequence, the muscles take longer to start developing again. The subsequent stiffness can also lead to impaired performance.
Consistent muscle growth increases the efficiency of the animal and ensures the optimum usage of energy.
MuscleAid is a scientifically-formulated nutritional supplement designed by NutriScience to help maximise equine performance, build muscle, increase stamina, decrease body fat and reduce recovery time.
How MuscleAid Works:
- MuscleAid can help trained muscles become better and more efficient
- MuscleAid can have a positive effect on the production of red blood cells
- MuscleAid can promote stamina by ensuring the correct balance between the two prime energy sources of carbohydrates and fat
- MuscleAid contains a derivative of leucine called beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl butyrate (HMβ). Studies show that a supplemented diet can maximise performance by increasing aerobic capacity in equine athletes
- Conditioning and training are designed to increase the horse’s muscular development and endurance. However, intense exercise can also cause muscle damage. MuscleAid can help shorten recovery periods after exercise by preventing exercise-induced proteolysis (muscle damage). This can help to allow for more intense training and more frequent competition
- MuscleAid can help increase muscle mass in horses, particularly if used during training, leading to significant improvement in strength
HMβ (Beta hydroxyl beta methyl butyrate) 200,000mg/kg
L-Carnitine Tartrate 9800mg /kg
Vitamin E 1920mg/kg
Give 50g daily (1 heaped scoop)
Yearling for sales prep
Give 30g daily (1 level scoop)
MuscleAid comes in a 1.5kg tub and will last approximately 30 days (feeding 50g for 500kg horse daily) or 50 days (feeding 30kg for yearlings for sales prep)*
*Days supply of product is an intended as a guide only and is subject to animal's weight and maintenance/loading periods.